Questions are more powerful than statements. They leave something unresolved, which creates room for the mind to fill in.
A question can turn your world upside down.
1) How can I make exercising fun?
2) What can I do that my grandkids will be proud of?
3) Who will calm you on a Monday night at 1am when your heart is broken?
4) Who am I holding a grudge against? Why?
5) What does my gut feeling say?
6) What makes me happy?
7) How can I help my community?
8) How can I make new friends?
9) How can I spend less time doing things I hate?
10) What’s an interesting new magazine that I can subscribe to?
All content on this site is strictly for INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. Please consult your doctor for any advice regarding your condition.